> A bigger issue is windows support for parquet-rs, Chao – I don’t believe
that parquet-rs supports windows, right?  When I test it myself I get
errors regarding clang and libclang which parquet-rs must use.

I think there are some issue regarding clang working with zstd on 32-bit
platform. However, it was able to compile with target: x86_64-pc-windows-msvc,
which seems to be the only one that arrow is using for windows CI. So I
think we can move forward and address the 32-bit platform issue later.