Hi,

I have no opinion about version of sub-crates.

When should we bump version of sub-crates? Is it a matter of
Rust developers rather than release managers?

I just want to know whether release managers need to care
version of sub-crates or not.

kou

In <caf6ot1e5gixah8qgcnubyscnadvscyiwm5jqpbss6yzmajz...@mail.gmail.com>