Speaking for the Rust implementation only ...

- The code compiles and tests pass
- The version number of both crates (arrow and parquet) is correctly set to
0.12.0
- The parquet crate still depends on the arrow crate using a local path
(../arrow) rather than depending on the published 0.12.0 (which doesn't
exist yet) so technically cannot be published as is (but we can manually
change that dependency when publishing, so I don't see it as a big deal at
all)

So it's a +1 from me.

Andy.