Hi Wes,
I can take a stab at going through the older C++/Python PRs as a first pass
triage (I also appreciate that I'm just getting back to project, so if you
prefer I hold off on this I understand).

Is there a good mechanism to have a committer/PMC member look at PRs after
a first pass by a contributor?  (e.g. round-robin or by area of focus)

Thanks,
Micah