Would it be possible to round up this information and put it in the
wiki or under https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/master/docs/source/cpp
somewhere for the next person who needs to debug the static CRT build
on Windows? I haven't had to do this personally yet and I can imagine
similarly losing a bunch of time to it =)