Ah, apparently I can do it through `-Ddouble-conversion_SOURCE=BUNDLED`.

Now there's another issue: the CMake configuration fails to find flatbuffers,
even though I have flatbuffers 1.7.1 installed from Anaconda.

CMake Error at cmake_modules/ThirdpartyToolchain.cmake:152 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindFlatbuffers.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "Flatbuffers", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Flatbuffers" with
  any of the following names:

    FlatbuffersConfig.cmake
    flatbuffers-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Flatbuffers" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Flatbuffers_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Flatbuffers" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
  has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_modules/ThirdpartyToolchain.cmake:1485 (resolve_dependency)
  CMakeLists.txt:544 (include)

Regards

Antoine.