Set up pyarrow-dev conda environment as at
https://arrow.apache.org/docs/developers/python.html

Got the following error.  I will disable Gandiva for now but I'd like to
get it back at some point.  I'm on Mac OS 10.13.6.

CMake Error at cmake_modules/FindLLVM.cmake:33 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "LLVM" that is compatible
  with requested version "7.0".

  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

/Users/jmuehlhausen/miniconda3/envs/pyarrow-dev/lib/cmake/llvm/LLVMConfig.cmake,
version: 4.0.1

/Users/jmuehlhausen/miniconda3/envs/pyarrow-dev/lib/cmake/llvm/llvm-config.cmake,
version: unknown

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/gandiva/CMakeLists.txt:31 (find_package)