Hello John,

I guess you also have some other llvm-* packages installed on OSX. We currently
have the problem that they override each other on OSX:
https://github.com/conda-forge/llvmdev-feedstock/issues/60 The compilers
shipped by conda-forge on OSX use llvm=4.0.1 and thus this is also installed at
the same time.

Uwe