Travis provides 50 minutes timeout for free builds [1], so We need to run
those
tests either on ursabot or another hosted CI service. With crossbow we're
not
limited to certain CI services, so we can use CircleCI and Azure Pipelines
too,
and simultaneously.
Created issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-5664, I'm handling
this. Other tasks still need help though.

[1]: https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/customizing-the-build#build-timeouts
[2]: https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/configuration-reference/#jobs