These are the packaging tasks, the red ones are blocking the release:
https://github.com/ursa-labs/crossbow/branches/all?query=nightly-479

The conda tasks should be ported to pipelines, because the travis builds
simply stopped working (without saying anything to either stderr or stdout)
and conda smithy now uses pipelines with more maintainable configurations:
https://github.com/conda-forge/arrow-cpp-feedstock/tree/master/.azure-pipelines