Hi,

We can ignore these missing artifacts.

-doc packages problem has been fixed by
 https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/4759 at master.

We need to look into -dbgsym packages problem but -debsym
packages aren't important for normal use. They are needed
only for debugging libraries by debugger. So we can ignore
this in 0.14.1.

kou

In <cahm19a7zqrd+9csedke-evnpp6i6n8mn+u2zevobgtcxyx1...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: [DISCUSS] Need for 0.14.1 release due to Python package problems,
Parquet forward compatibility problems" on Wed, 17 Jul 2019 02:34:45 +0200,