Hi Anoop,
There isn't currently anything in the Arrow Java library that does this.
It is something that I think we want to add at some point.   Dremio [1] has
some Parquet related code, but I haven't looked at it to understand how
easy it is to use as a standalone library and whether is supports predicate
push-down/column selection.

Thanks,
Micah

[1]