Thanks for the response Micah. I could implement this and contribute to
Arrow Java. To help me get started, are there any pointers on how the C++
or Rust implementations currently read Parquet into Arrow? Are they reading
Parquet row-by-row and building Arrow batches or are there better ways of
implementing this?