Hi Anthony,
I interpreted Wes's statement as Ursa Labs is out of the wheel packaging
business, so we need new volunteers involved with Arrow to pickup the slack
if we want to produce wheels.  Conda press looks like it might be a good
solution to make packaging simpler.  I'm curious:

1.  Have you tried packaging an Arrow wheel with it?  Does it work?
2.  I think I saw on another post, that it currently only supports Linux,
is this correct?

Thanks,
Micah