Le 05/09/2019 à 14:43, Uwe L. Korn a écrit :
> Hello Krisztián,
>
>> Am 05.09.2019 um 14:22 schrieb Krisztián Szűcs <szucs.kriszt...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> * The build configuration is automatically updated on a merge to master?
>>>
>> Not yet, but this can be automatized too with buildbot itself.
>
> This is something I would  actually like to have before getting rid of the
> Travis jobs. Otherwise we would be constrainted quite a bit in development
> when master CI breaks because of an environment issue until one of the few
> people who can update the config become available.

I would go further and say that PRs and branches need to be able to run
different build configurations.  We are moving too fast to afford an
inflexible centralized configuration.

If going with buildbot, this means that the various build steps need to
be generic like in Travis-CI (e.g. "install", "setup", "before-test",
"test", "after-test"...) and their contents expressed outside of the
buildmaster configuration per se.

Regards

Antoine.