FYI, using the kibble.dev link from INFRA-18533, it seems that this
September we're using about 15% of the ASF's total Travis CI capacity
(60 concurrent workers I think)

https://imgur.com/a/oOrbPsj

The highest is Apache Druid (incubating) at 18%, so we are #2. Suffice
to say the ASF's Travis couldn't accommodate us if we had twice as
many pull requests