Hello all,

I also think we should stay with CTR for the moment. If we wanted to enforce
RTC or at least a bit better notification for reviewers of certain parts of
Arrow, we could setup a CODEOWNERS file[1] to add experts of a certain
file/folder as a reviewer on PRs on Github.

Cheers
Uwe

[1] https://help.github.com/en/articles/about-code-owners