Hi all,
A few weeks ago, there seemed to be consensus (lazy, at least) for a 0.17
release at the end of the month. Judging from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+0.17.0+Release, it
looks like we're getting closer.

I'd encourage everyone to review their backlogs and (1) bump from 0.17
scope any tickets they don't plan to finish this week, and (2) if there are
any issues that should block release, make sure they are flagged as
"blockers".

Neal