Hi All,

I'm a black data scientist. For whatever it's worth, I have never taken
offense to the term "Master" branch, as I have never interpreted it to have
a derogatory connotation. It's literally never crossed my mind.

That said, I certainly appreciate the sentiment, and the spirit of the
discussion. It's nice to know people are looking for opportunities to move
us in the right direction. I have no investment in the outcome either way.
Just my $.02.