Just wanted to share an experience from another project. I am a big fan of dask
developer log <https://blog.dask.org/2016/12/05/dask-dev-1>. It helped me
understand what project is currently focusing on and some pointers on past
decisions.

I understand the current stage and workload may not go in line with this
idea.

I don't mind compiling/maintaining the blog (weekly/ 2 weeks) if everyone
shares short notes on pieces that are being worked on.

~Amol