hi Fernando — for clarity, there is no centralized planning in this
project. If a volunteer wants to do something and there are no
objections from other people, then they are free to go ahead and do
it. If there aren't any Jira issues about adding integration tests, it
would make sense to go ahead and open some and clarify the scope of
what you would like to see get developed.