I agree strongly with this sentiment. The idea of e-mailing only when
there are failed builds was to motivate us to fix the builds. In
practice this is not happening unfortunately. Having a website
dashboard showing build health over time along with a ~ weekly e-mail
to dev@ indicating currently broken builds and the reliability of each
build over the trailing 7 or 30 days would be useful. Knowing that a
particular build is only passing 20% of the time would help steer our
efforts.