Le 13/08/2021 à 17:35, Phillip Cloud a écrit :

I.e. make the ability to read and write by humans be more important than
speed of validation.

I think I differ on whether the IR should be easy to read and write by
humans.
IR is going to be predominantly read and written by machines, though of
course
we will need a way to inspect it for debugging.

But the code executed by machines is written by humans. I think that's mostly where the contention resides: is it easy to code, in any given language, the routines required to produce or consume the IR?