Le 30/08/2022 à 21:08, Kae Suarez a écrit :
I do not know about the namespace issue in the API reference, but when
focusing on the User's Guide and Getting Started sections, we can announce
at the top of the page what namespace is relevant. I personally recommend
using only the arrow namespace for ease in documentation and being more
manual with the ones after that (e.g., using compute::CallFunction()
instead of CallFunction() or arrow::compute::CallFunction()). This way,
users will know that we're generally using Arrow's namespace, and any
namespace is contained therein and important to keep an eye on.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

Thanks for doing this!

Best regards

Antoine.