Hi Shi

Arrow-rs has full support for predicate pushdown and late materialisation. You
can find some more information about it here [1]

You can possibly also use DataFusion for inspiration [2]

Feel free to get in touch should you run into any issues

Kind Regards,

Raphael

[1]:
https://arrow.apache.org/blog/2022/12/26/querying-parquet-with-millisecond-latency/