I haven't had as much time to review the Parquet PRs, so I'll remove myself
from the CODEOWNERS for that.

I've found that I have a much easier time keeping up with PR reviews in
projects that are smaller, even if there are proportionally fewer
maintainers. I think that's the piece that appealed to me originally about
CODEOWNERS: that we could start to make there be some more clarity on how
reviewing responsibility can be divided up. But I agree it hasn't really
lived up to that hope.