Hi all,
I have tried a few ways to build the latest atlas code from master;  all
successfully build, but Atlas will not start. I wonder if anyone else is
seeing this behavior.

1) Prior to the recent changes, I was successfully running clean package
-Pdist,berkeley-elasticsearch -DskipTests
This no longer works now the default has changed to Janus I get an error
in the log com.sleepycat.je.DatabaseException not found

2) I have tried:
clean package -Pdist,berkeley-elasticsearch -DskipTests
-DGRAPH-PROVIDER=titan0
this also does not work - this looks like a regression - as the old titan0
builds should continue to work the same as they did.

3) I have followed the readme instructions and run
$ export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xms2g -Xmx2g"
$ mvn clean install

# currently few tests might fail in some environments
# (timing issue?), the community is reviewing and updating
# such tests.
#
# if you see test failures, please run the following command:
   $ mvn clean -DskipTests install

$ mvn clean package -Pdist

This fails to start atlas

4) I run with HBase internal Solr errors - this fails with  errors in the
log like this::

2017-11-13 16:51:36,612 ERROR - [pool-1-thread-3 -
8eaf67c4-ba4b-4276-8ba9-7818ded1f9cf:] ~ Request to collection
fulltext_index failed due to (400)
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException:
Error from server at
http://9.20.103.142:9838/solr/fulltext_index_shard1_replica1: Exception
writing document id 3a0 to the index; possible analysis error., retry? 0
(CloudSolrClient:889)
2017-11-13 16:51:36,645 ERROR - [pool-1-thread-3 -
8eaf67c4-ba4b-4276-8ba9-7818ded1f9cf:] ~ Request to collection
fulltext_index failed due to (400)
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException:
Error from server at
http://9.20.103.142:9838/solr/fulltext_index_shard1_replica1: Exception
writing document id 3a0 to the index; possible analysis error., retry? 0
(CloudSolrClient:889)
2017-11-13 16

This is issue is a blocker for me. I would which build options are
expected to work and and which ones have been tested to work on master,
  all the best, David.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.