From: John Sirois <jsir...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 23:47
To: dev@aurora.apache.org
Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.12.0 RC4

All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.12.0 RC4
as the official Apache Aurora 0.12.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
jsirois
wfarner
serb
maxim

+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------

There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all who helped make this release.

Aurora 0.12.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.12.0

The tag used to create the release with is rel/0.12.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&hb=rel/0.12.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.12.0/apache-aurora-0.12.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.12.0/apache-aurora-0.12.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.12.0/apache-aurora-0.12.0.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS