Hi Christopher,

I think you already got an answer from Stephan in IRC, but just wanted to
follow up for the sake of posterity (in case anyone in the future has a
similar question and finds this thread). The only limit on the number of
jobs that Aurora can run would currently be the amount of memory available
to the Scheduler. Suffice it to say that at Twitter we're running thousands
of jobs with no issues.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Cheers,

Joshua

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Christopher M Luciano <cmluci...@us.ibm.com