Hi all. It seems that we may be outgrowing Marathon. We have a problem with
the amount of application that we are using, causing us to not exactly be
"compliant" with Marathon goals. It seems that the unit for Aurora is a
job+instance of that job. Does job map to a Marathon application? If similar is
there a known limitation to how many jobs one can have?

 What we discovered for Marathon more application+bigger env_vars = bigger
zknode size and we come dangerously close to hitting the 1 MB default of the zk
zknode size. I'm wondering if this type of a thing has potentially been fixed
already in Aurora.

Christopher M Luciano

Staff Software Engineer, Platform Services

IBM Watson Core Technology