Niclas Hedhman wrote:
Stephen McConnell wrote:

I now have a complete build working well under Magic. There are a couple of things left to do on the binary distribution area (in particular updating sh scripts but help will be needed on this). In the meantime I'm going to go ahead and put magic info in place on components and facilities, clear out the maven project definitions, and basically cleanup things as much as possible.

Sounds good to me :o)
But remember not to kill the Maven builds for Tutorials. At least not just yet.

I think we should be killing these as well - remember they have the entity references supporting version references and keeping all that is sync. is IMVHO too much overhead.

Will post thoughts on the test stuff a little later.

Cheers, Steve.