The issues in the yaml file are every comment done on every issue or
pull requests on github (notice that the issues part probably won't
apply to us since we use JIRA to track issues).

Currently we receive ALL JIRA notifications into dev@ we can change
that us well since it probably makes sense.,However this is a
different process of the .asf.yaml file.

The proposed notification schema will still notify new PRs and closed
PRs into dev@ which is valuable for awareness on new contributions,
maybe we can do that for JIRA too, just notify on created and closed
JIRAs (assuming INFRA can map such rule). then people interested in
tracking the middle steps and issue/PR discussions could go and
subscribe into issues@ where all the detailed information will be.

Other opinions? Suggestions?

So many options