The system is setup now and the new issues@ list is alive and ready to
get new subscribers.
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?iss...@avro.apache.org

For info the current setup is:

- New/Merge/Close Github PR notifications go to dev@
- All other github interaction (mostly comments) go to issues@

No changes were done for the moment for other notifications:
- All JIRA notifications go to dev@
- New commits notifications all go to commits@

If nobody disagrees i am going to request the JIRA comments to be
moved to issues@ as
suggested by Sean. (I am not sure if this setup is possible but I hope so).