Agree!

Here I'm just responding to clarify and reiterate, since the threading
might appear as though I am the "you" in "the extra minutes you want to add
here will cost me an hour daily" and "you can see where I stand and why"
but I don't hold that opinion of that "you". I have said many of the same
things as Dan previously (and I'm the one who separated slow stuff back in
the day).

So is there a path to improve it further?

Kenn