This goes back to the original discussion in this thread - reduce the
amount of things pull requesters should know and keep the maven command in
the PR checklist as: 'mvn clean verify'.

So if rat and findbugs do not take that long to run I think they should be
run by 'mvn clean verify'

I ran a quick test on my laptop to see how much time they add to the build
(of the entire project):

'mvn clean install -DskipTests' => Total time: 03:51 min
'mvn clean install apache-rat:check findbugs:check -DskipTests'  => Total
time: 05:29 min (Added 01:38 min)
'mvn clean install' => Total time: 09:37 min
'mvn clean install apache-rat:check findbugs:check' => Total time: 11:13
min (Added 01:36 min)

Are these times reasonable enough to add rat and findbugs to the default
build?