Gonna merge tonight.

Regards
JB

On 04/11/2017 07:09 PM, Mingmin Xu wrote:
It's not, you can use the feature branch
https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/DSL_SQL after
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/2479 is merged, stay tuned.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM, tarush grover <tarushappt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Wanted to know active branch for the beam SQL feature, is it beam - 301
where the development for this feature would happen?

Regards,
Tarush