The doc is a good read.

I think you do a great job of explaining table -> stream, stream -> stream,
and stream -> table when there is only one stream.
But when there are multiple streams reading/writing to a table, how does
that impact what occurs?
For example, with CoGBK you have multiple streams writing to a table, how
does that impact window merging?