Hi Tyler,

thanks for pushing this effort and including the Flink list.
I haven't managed to read the doc yet, but just wanted to thank you for the
write-up and let you know that I'm very interested in this discussion.

We are very close to the feature freeze of Flink 1.3 and I'm quite busy
getting as many contributions merged before the release is forked off.
When that happened, I'll have more time to read and comment.

Thanks,
Fabian