Hi all - thanks for the quick turnaround and the encouragement on this! I'm
looking forward to iterating on it and working with everyone to make it
even better -- adding some polish here and there and improving more
elements of the site.

Ben - an introductory video on the homepage makes a ton of sense. Is there
one that you think would be a good fit to feature there?

Thanks!

--
jeremydw