FYI,

I opened https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/3471 to fix the SpannerIO test on my machine. I don't understand how the test can pass without defining the project ID (it should always fail on the precondition).

I will create the release branch once this PR is merged.

Regards
JB

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the update.

I have an issue on my machine with SpannerIOTest. I will create the release branch as soon as this is fix. Then, we will be able to cherry-pick the fix we want.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB