FYI, the release branch has been created.

I plan to do the RC1 tomorrow, so you have time to cherry-pick if wanted ;)

Regards
JB

Hi,

I'm building with the last changes and I will cut the release branch just after.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Hi guys,

The 2.1.0 release branch will be great in a hour or so.

I updated Jira, please, take a look and review the one assigned to you where I left a comment.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

It sounds good Kenn. Thanks.