+1

Definitely good to have it for RC3.

Regards
JB

On 07/24/2017 02:05 PM, Aljoscha Krettek wrote:
When we're cutting a new RC anyways we could also include the fixes for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2571
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2571>. It's an actual bug in the
Flink Runner and the fix for that is a set of three fixes that should be easy to
cherry-pick on top of the release branch.

If we agree I could open a PR for that.

Best,
Aljoscha