Great initiative Kenn !

I will take a look.

Regards
JB

On 07/24/2017 07:57 AM, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
Nice catch.

Per our discussion on RC2 and now this, I started a spreadsheet for release
criteria.

Template: https://s.apache.org/beam-release-validation
Copy for this release: https://s.apache.org/beam-2.1.0-release-validation

I just directly took the validation criteria for the 2.0.0 and put it into
a spreadsheet form. Committers/PMC please ask for edit access I will grant
it (I'm just doing to this to avoid the work of scraping the list of
people). Everyone else should still suggest criteria to add (or remove) and
sign up to validate them.

Changes to the overall format are also welcome.

Kenn

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 9:46 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>