It sounds good to me.

By the way, you will need my help to complete the release process (as you need some permissions that you don't have).

Regards
JB

On 09/07/2017 01:00 AM, Reuven Lax wrote:
It sounds like SQL is still not in, and there are a couple of other PRs
that people have requested in 2.2.0. I am mostly out next week, so let's
set September 18 as a target date for cutting the first RC. That should
hopefully give plenty of time to get SQL and the remaining PRs merged into
master.

Reuven