With a 2.2.0 in October, I think we can try to move forward on RedisIO.

I'm now back from vacation and I will resume the work on this IO.

Regards
JB

On 08/30/2017 11:27 PM, Eugene Kirpichov wrote:
RedisIO in 2.2.0 is very unlikely. There's still a lot of review remaining
last time I checked on the PR.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM Vilhelm von Ehrenheim <