It turns out that the Apache Rat Ant task and the Apache Rat Maven plugin
differ in that the plugin automatically excludes certain files by default
while the Ant task does not.
See:
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/check-mojo.html#useDefaultExcludes

I fixed the list to exclude ".idea/" instead of "idea/" since there was a
typo.

I have no idea what the file "=1.3.5" is. Can you take a look at the
contents?