-0

It's not for the change itself (gradle build is interesting) but for the process used here, which, IMHO, is not clean.

My major concern is the fact that gradle build has been merged on master before the vote. I would have start the vote based on the discussion and PR branch (acting as a PoC).

I have the feeling that part of the dev community already decided to change to gradle and pushed without waiting for the whole consensus.

I don't want to "block" this change, but I wanted to raise my concern from a community standpoint.

Regards
JB