Hi

This is amazing. Having used Java ask for over two years now and recently
transitioned to writing go for a bunch of microservices, I really like the
simplicity. I used gleam to do data processing and loved it. That said I
would much rather prefer the beam sdk paradigms though.

Ankur

Sent from lazarus