+1 to have it as a best effort - most of projects do. But as JB said, if it
slows down the release motivation it shouldn't be enforced but just
encouraged. A good solution Ismael is you take this responsability for the
coming releases after the release manager is done with the annoucement.
This way we have the best of both worlds :).

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>