Flink, Gearpump, Spark, and GCE provisioning are affected by this "issue".
Dropping it if we never manage 2 versions is nicer for end users IMHO but
I'm fine keeping it. Just would like to ensure it is uniform accross the
whole projet.

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>